Monday, December 3, 2007

Ignorance is Bliss

Although I am technically a Buddhist, sometimes I think ignorance is bliss. Reports said that a U.S.-based television channel investigating the existence of the legendary Yeti has found some footprints in Nepal similar to those of the abominable snowman.

Yes, I'm sceptical about it as well. But you know what I'm really worried about? That they might actually have found something! Think about it; we humans have being driving animals to extinction left, right and centre, what will happen if we really do find the Yeti? Everything from the dodo to the pink dolphin can now only be found in the history books, can the Yeti do any better?

I hope that the team of TV producers were just trying to drive up interest in their TV show and that the three footprints discovered are all faked. If there's Yetis out there; hide man, run and hide, and pray mankind never find you.

No comments: