Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hard to be Fair

Recently I had a pretty funny SMS conversation with a friend. In wishing me a belated birthday, he wished me luck and that my blog will become our government’s No.1 enemy soon.

Naturally, I am a little miff about this and told him so. Of course there are times when I disagree with them and said so here but I’ve always tried to be fair in my comments and there are times where I agreed with our Singapore government. Now just because I am not pro-government does NOT mean I am pro-opposition.

To be fair, my friend is not the only in Singapore to have such feelings. Personally I feel this is a trap most Singaporeans fall into as we have a tendency to put people into camps when there is no need to do so.

If you comment on Singapore politics, I think it doesn’t matter if you are either pro-government or pro-opposition as long as you are pro-Singapore.

And that is something I will freely admit to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ghost,
whatever it is, u have done something good for all Singaporeans by taking the courage to speak up and this act alone is pretty commendable and noble. keep up the good work, I think we all have the heart to serve this nation someday, someday when the sky really starts to brighten up.

So take care and good luck, my friend or my ghost. Ha Ha

Ur friend do not know what is the best for him, so let him live in his own matrix world. We have awoken up, we really have.