Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Comics this week

Bloodlines #6- This series has been a nice surprise and DC must have noticed too because they let writer J. Krul finish the series in an open-ended way that gives everyone hope for more in the future. Now I know some people dislike the series, but I love it! It’s one of those fun action-packed series that remind me of series in the 90s and yes, I’m a child of the 90s so I’m biased. Hope we get a sequel to this!

Justice League #4- Uh…what’s going on? I have to ask this question because this issue just didn’t make any sense. Last issue, writer Bryan Hitch hints that the guys we thought were the villains were actually trying to save the world while the JL were actually doing more harm than good. Then this issue, we got hints of the direct opposite. Seriously, this sleight of hand followed by another sleight of hand is getting old in a hurry.

No comments: