Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Windows 10 Sucks!

Like most people. I upgraded my Windows to Windows 10 recently. Like most people, I am regretting it! Before my "upgrade", I was using Windows 8.1. It wasn't perfect but there is one thing 8.1 is definetly better than 10. It doesn't forced me to update my Windows!

In case you do not know, Windows 10 force users to always install the latest updates. And I mean FORCED! Since I got the Windows 10, I must had over 5 updates already and I only got it for about 2 months. Worse, I can't turn it off and I can't tell Windows to eve delay the update. There had been times when I'm doing something and the system came to a crawl due to the update.

Also I can't control what is updated. The update is automatic and it doesn't give me any option on what to update or what not to update. Windows 10 system doesn't even tell me when it is updating. I discovered it when my system comes to a crawl.

So after using Windows 10 for 2 months, I will say this. Windows 10 sucks!

2 comments:

Gar said...

I upgraded to Windows 10 as soon as it came out. I used it for about 2 days and downgraded back to Windows 8.1.

Luckily, it's pretty easy to downgrade. If memory serves you hold down your shift key while choosing the "Restart" option and you can get to a recovery menu.

But from what I've seen, you are correct. Windows 10 sucks. I liked Vista better.

Ghost said...

If Windows 8.1 was any better, I would go back to it too. The sad thing is I don't think 8.1 was all that good either. I can only hope Microsoft can get its shit together quickly and improve 10 to a state where it doesn't suck. No chance of that with 8.1