Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How Not To Have An Award Ceremony

Answer: Just look at the Youtube Music Award.

The 90 min long awards hosted by Youtube is, in a word, terrible. Yes, with a terrible T! Now I know this is Youtube's first award ceremony so so problems are to be expected but honestly, the organizers should have done a lot better.

At least that's what I heard.

I didn't see the show when it was live and now when I try to go to Youtube to see it...it's not there. Yes, that's right. Youtube has not put up the show on Youtube, they only have put up clips of the show on their site.

Does that makes sense to you? It sure as hell don't to me. This is their own awards show. They host it. They show it live on Youtube and after that, they took their own show down. A Youtube show that's not on Youtube.

Who the hell at Youtube came up with that idea?

No comments: