Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Finish Them Please

Recently, BioWare came out with some charts and stats of its games. Director of Online Development, Fernando Melo, presented the player completion rates for various games at a panel in Europe.

Player’s completion rates are the amount of players who completed the games after starting them. According to their stats, 56% of players completed Mass Effect 2. The game top the list followed by Mass Effect 3 with 42%, Dragon Age 2 with 41%t, Mass Effect with 40% and finally Dragon Age: Origins at 36%.

Statistics like this always surprises me. I have played all of these games and I have completed all of them expect for Mass Effect 3 which I just started a few days ago.

I don’t get it. To me, it’s crazy to buy games and don't finish them. To those people who say they don’t have enough free time to finish all of the games they bought…save your money. Don’t buy them!

No comments: