Thursday, January 14, 2016

1 Movie; 30 Days Straight


By now, everyone know my views on Star Wars: The Force Awakens. To me, it was crap but with the box office numbers, I have to accept that I'm in the minority here. However for all of you who think of yourself a fan; meet Singaporean Chris Gomez.

Now I heard of people who saw the film 2-3 times, but Mr. Gomez put those "fans" to shame because he intend to watch the movie once a day for 30 days straight! As of yesterday, he had watched the movie 28 times in 28 days at various cinemas across Singapore and posted images of his movie tickets on Twitter as proof. 

Now fans like Chris Gomez is the reason why Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been breaking box office records left, right, and center. They are fans of the franchise and will see the movie multiple times no matter what. I mean to see one movie 30 times is bad enough, but to see a crap movie 30 times for 30 days straight? That's just torture and I have to admire Mr. Gomez for his fortitude. 

Good luck Chris Gomez; may the Force be with you.

No comments: