Tuesday, January 17, 2012

100,000!

This blog reached a milestone today. There had been 100,000 views on this blog. 100,000 readers!

I will admit when I first started this blog years ago, it was a pure ego trip. Frankly, I never thought anyone would be interested in what I write. Certainly I never thought I would ever get 100,000 views on this blog.

However I had reached this milestone and I wish to take this time to thank all my readers for their support. I’ll probably continue with the blog even if no one but me read it but it is great to know you guys are out there. THANK YOU ALL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steady. But, 100K views is not equal to 100K readers leh.....

Steff

Ghost said...

Views, readers...I don't care! I feel great either way! Thanks for reading!

Daphne said...

I'm reading. :)