Wednesday, November 21, 2007

G.I. Joe movie looks like a laugh

Now it seems the long drawn-out saga of the G.I. Joe movie is finally over. The movie is on and casting has already began.

And it does not look good.

British actress Sienna Miller is was reported to have snagged the role of the film's female lead, the femme fatale superspy, the "Baroness". Unbelievable, isn't it? Now I had no problem with Miller, in fact I think she's kind of under-rated (watch the recent Stardust if you don't believe me), but the Baroness? Outside the fact, Millar is blond; she doesn't remotely come across as either cold-blood, ruthless, power-hungry or all of the above!

The movie is suppose to follow operatives of the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity (G.I. Joe see?) as they battle Cobra, an organisation led by a Scottish arms dealer. Yes, Cobra Commander will be Scottish!

Boy, does is look bad or what!

No comments: