Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Strange Sport



I consider myself a sports fan but I will admit this; I don't get American Football. To me, it's a bloody strange sport that stops a lot and when it starts, there's little to almost no action. I just don't get it. 

I also don't get the officiating. 

In America (where else), a player who scored a touchdown was penalized for kneeling in Muslim prayer after scoring. Really? I seem American player kneeling in Christian prayer all the time with no problems but kneeling in Muslim prayer...that's a problem? 

Now I get this is America and the country is in many wars with Muslims forces throughout the world but you need to at least pretend to be tolerant of Muslims in prayer. Especially when you are very tolerant of Christian in prayer.  

But then what the hell do I know? This is American Football. 

No comments: